Join the children’s ED 100 champion club
We need you – Join the #CETD100Club!
Southampton Hospital Charity and The Murray Parish Trust are looking to recruit a community of 100 passionate individuals or groups that can each raise £10,000 for our Children’s Emergency and Trauma Department appeal by Summer 2018.
This initiative reaches out to members of the community and hospital staff to work together in helping us hit the halfway point of our fundraising target of £2 million to create a specialised, state of the art facility to serve central southern England and the Channel Islands.
The #CETD100Club therefore calls to all individual fundraisers, teams and major donors to be a part of something amazing: to enable us to make the critical ambition a reality!
As a member of the club you will:
- Receive regular and exclusive updates on this exciting building you are making possible.
- Be listed to leave a personalised message on a Charity Footstep which will be displayed in the new Children’s Emergency and Trauma Department to celebrate your support.
- Be listed as part of the #CETD100Club roll of honour board on the charity website.
- Be invited to exclusive networking events where you can network with fellow members and have the opportunity to meet the medical team at the heart of this pioneering service.
- Receive a detailed impact report once the development has been up and running for a year.
- And most importantly... know that you have played a pivotal part in providing a purpose built service for sick and injured children in the community, as well as helping us take the first step towards creating a dedicated Southampton Children’s Hospital.
Are you a fundraiser?
If you fancy a challenge why not set yourself the goal of raising £10,000 to support the appeal and take part in a series of activities to build your funds bit by bit.
- Take part in charity runs
- Do a skydive
- Complete an overseas trek
- You could even host your own events or a sponsored activity (we’ve already put together a brilliant list of ideas here – take a look for a bit of inspiration!).
Here’s your chance to be imaginative by doing what you love... enjoy it!
Are you a team?
Why not ease the pressure by pulling a group of friends, family or colleagues together to raise the £10,000 as a team?
By forming a fundraising group you can lighten the load and make the task a bit less daunting; plus, you get the added bonus of the constant encouragement of your teammates.
Recruit 10 of you to each raise £1000 each... or get a group of 20 and each collect £500. You can have as few or as many members as you want – whatever works for you!
Are you a major donor?
So you’re not the world’s greatest runner and you don’t fancy jumping out of a plane. Or perhaps you don’t have the time to commit to a high-scale fundraising event.
We totally get it – but MAYBE you have the capability to donate a major gift to the appeal? If so – wonderful!
You are immediately enrolled in the #CETD100Club. We’re pleased to welcome you aboard!
In one incredibly generous move you will take us one (giant) step closer to hitting our target.
Find out more
To find out more you can email Jeneen.Thomsen@uhs.nhs.uk or call the Major Gifts Team on 023 8120 8881.
For an insight into the new Children’s Emergency and Trauma Department, you can view the our official case for support here.
If you fancy making a quick and easy donation you can also text CHED01 plus the amount to 70070. Thank you!