Our corporate partners work with us to raise and direct funding into areas of the hospital beyond the scope of NHS resources.
Your support can:
- Rebuild and refurbish hospital buildings
- Fund pioneering research
- Fund vital equipment
- Provide support services for patients, their families and member of staff
Email our Corporate Partnerships team at email@example.com or call
023 8120 8881 for more information.
Charity of the Year
A Charity of the Year partnership can be a fantastic opportunity for you to motivate and engage employees whilst raising some vital funds for University Hospital Southampton.
By working together in partnership, we can deliver:
- Staff engagement opportunities
- Dedicated account management
- Press and PR
- Joint branding opportunities
Our current Charity of the Year partners
- Bluestar bus will spend the year fundraising for the new Children’s Emergency and Trauma Department Appeal at Southampton Children’s Hospital.
- Our thanks to Rockfire Capital for supporting our neonatal unit. So far they have raised over £10,000 to support some of our youngest patients.
- Suttons Seeds are supporting our ‘Forget-me-not campaign by donating forget-me-not seeds to be sent to our in memory supporters so that they can plant them and remember their loved ones every year when they bloom.
- Our thanks to Helistrat for continually supporting our Piam Brown (children's cancer ward).
- Bluebird Care Southampton has chosen our elderly care wards as their charity of the year for 2016-17.
- The charity wants to thank Travelwise, the travel department at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust. The charity receives frequent support from Travelwise, whether from free parking tickets for charity visitors, parking pass deposits from staff, and also help during events, such as the free parking being given to everyone attending the Trust open days.
If your company would like to support us, please email our Corporate Partnerships team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 8120 8881 for more information.